The South Oracle, S.L. (“TSO”), whose registered office is at Paseo de las Delicias, 1, 41001 Seville, Spain, and employer identification number B90300955. Phone no.: +34 954 562 955. Fax: +34 954 560 857 and its affiliates respect your concerns about privacy.
Since the application software entails the processing of personal data such as IP address, user name and email address, in accordance with Spanish legislation on Data Protection, Law 15/1999 of Data Protection (Ley Orgánica 15/1999 de 13 de diciembre de Protección de Datos, LOPD) and Royal Decree (Real Decreto) 1720/2007, Development of the LOPD (RLOPD) TSO informs you that your personal data will be processed in an automated file registered with the Register of the Spanish Agency of Data Protection (Registro de la Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AEDP). We remind you of the possibility of accessing the data you have provided, as well as the possibility, if applicable, of requesting rectification of, objection to or cancellation of the data, under the terms set forth in said Law, by sending written notice to the LOPD Department of TSO at Paseo de las Delicias, 1, 41001 Seville, Spain or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information That We May Collect
We may collect personal information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Services: We may collect personal information through our websites, software applications, social media pages, e-mail messages, or other digital services (the “Services”), e.g., when you sign up for a newsletter or make a purchase.
- From other sources: We may receive your personal information from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, and social media platforms.
- Offline: We may collect personal information from you offline, such as when you attend one of our tradeshows, place an order over the phone, or contact our customer services or sales department.
How We May Use Personal Information
We control access to personal information, including taking steps to restrict access to personal information to individuals within TSO who need such information to perform their jobs and are bound by enforceable confidentiality obligations. We may use personal information for a variety of reasons, such as those listed below:
- To respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or product information, or brochures.
- To complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase, and provide you with related customer service.
- To advise you of important safety-related information.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Services and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To present products and offers tailored to you and to enhance our lists with information from other sources.
- To allow you to participate in contests and similar promotions and to administer these activities.
- To facilitate social sharing and communications functionality.
- For our business purposes, such as: data analysis; audits; fraud monitoring and prevention; developing new products and services; enhancing, improving, or modifying our products and services and related services; identifying usage trends; determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns; and operating and expanding our business activities.
How We May Share Personal Information
Personal information we collect may be disclosed to third parties when necessary to perform services on our or on your behalf, including the following:
- To our third party service providers to provide services such as website hosting, data analysis and storage, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure, customer service, device maintenance or related services, e-mail delivery, credit card processing, auditing, marketing, and other similar services.
- To other third party business partners to the extent that they are involved in your purchase or the service of your device or related products. We share limited personal information to allow you to take advantage of those services if you elect to utilize them, with such partners as finance, leasing, registration, and title companies.
- To third-party sponsors of contests and similar promotions, if you elect to participate.
- To a third party in connection with any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- TSO may transfer and disclose information, including personal and non-personally identifiable information, to third parties to comply with a legal obligation (including, but not limited to, subpoenas); when we believe in good faith that the law requires it; at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation; to verify or enforce our policies and procedures; to respond to an emergency; to prevent or stop activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical or legally actionable; or to protect the rights, property, safety, or security of the Services, TSO, third parties, visitors to our Services, or the public, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
We do not share your personal information with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes unless you opt in to that sharing.
How We May Collect or Share Information That Does Not Personally Identify You
We may also collect and share information that cannot, on its own, be used to identify you. We and our third party service providers may collect such information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, and the name and version of the Services (such as the TSO Web) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
- Use of pixel tags and other similar technologies: Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used in connection with some Services to, among other things, track the actions of users of the Services (including e-mail recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the Services and response rates. Unless combined with personal information, this information does not personally identify you or any other user of the Services.
Except as described above, TSO may use or share non-identifying information, such as for operational or research purposes, for industry analysis, to improve our products and services, to better tailor our products and services to your needs, and where legally required.
Please note that we are not responsible for the collection, use, or disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, such as any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, or wireless service provider, including any personal information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with our software applications or social media pages.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect personal information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the “How to Contact Us” section below.
Rights and Choices
We give you many choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information. You may opt out at any time and free of charge from:
- Receiving electronic communications from us or our affiliates: If you no longer want to receive marketing-related e-mails from us or our affiliates, you may opt out of receiving them by following the opt-out instructions in any e-mail received from us or by contacting us at the address below. Please note that we may still send you important administrative and safety messages even if you opt out of receiving marketing e-mails.
- Receiving marketing-related calls from us: If you receive a marketing-related call from us and do not want to receive similar calls in the future, simply ask to be placed on our “do not call” list. Please note that we may still call you regarding administrative, safety, or device service issues even if you opt out of receiving marketing calls.
- Any processing of personal information for which you have provided your prior explicit opt-in consent by contacting us as indicated in the “How to Contact Us” section below.
We will comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable.
Subject to applicable law, you may have the rights to request access to and receive information about the personal information we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your personal information, and have the information blocked or deleted, as appropriate. These rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law. We give you several methods to access, correct, update, or request blocking or deletion of your personal information including:
- If you would like to review, correct, update, suppress, or delete personal information that has been previously provided to us by you, you may contact us at the address below.
In your request, please make clear what personal information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your personal information that you have provided to us suppressed from our database, or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your personal information that you have provided to us. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the particular e-mail address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping or legal compliance purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the personal information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion). There may also be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed.
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we request that these individuals not provide personal information to TSO.
Cross Border Transfers
Updates to this Policy
How to Contact Us
To contact us with a question or comment, to opt out from certain services, or to request access to, correction, or deletion of your personal information, please contact us:
- via e‐mail at email@example.com;
- via mail at The South Oracle, S.L., Attn: Legal, Paseo de las Delicias, 1. 41001 Seville (Spain).
Please note that e-mail communications are not always secure, so please do not include credit card information or sensitive information in your e-mails to us.
Last Updated February 2017
Copyright 2017 The South Oracle, S.L. All Rights Reserved. The text, images, graphics, sound files, animation files, video files and their arrangement on The South Oracle, S.L. internet sites are all subject to copyright and other intellectual property protection. These objects may not be copied for commercial use or distribution, nor may these objects be modified or reposted. Some The South Oracle, S.L. internet sites also contain material that is subject to the copyright rights of their providers.
All prices specified are recommended retail prices. Prices are current at the time of publication and subject to change without notice.
All delivery times are approximate and subject to the productive capacity of the company at all times.
Certain products may require a minimum order quantity below which The South Oracle, S.L. does not undertake to confirm a reservation.
Unless otherwise indicated, all marks displayed on The South Oracle, S.L. internet sites are subject to the trademark rights of The South Oracle, S.L., Including, but not limited to, model name plates and corporate logos and emblems.
The South Oracle, S.L. strives to achieve innovative and informative internet sites. TSO hopes that you will be as enthusiastic as we are about this creative effort. However, The South Oracle, S.L. must protect its intellectual property, Including its patents, trademarks and copyrights. Accordingly, please be on notice that neither these internet sites, nor any material contained therein shall in any way grant or be taken to grant any person a license to The South Oracle, S.L.’s intellectual property.
Cautions Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
Internet pages, investor relations releases, outlooks, presentations, audio and video files of events (live or recorded) and other documents on these internet sites contain among other things forward-looking statements that reflect management’s current views with respect to future events. The words “anticipate”, “assume”, “believe”, “estimate”, “expect”, “intend”, “may”, “plan”, “project” and “should” and similar expressions identify forward-looking statements. Such statements are subject to risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to: changes in currency exchange rates, interest rates and in raw material prices; introduction of competing products and increased sales incentives.
No Warranties Or Representations
THE INFORMATION ON THESE INTERNET SITES IS PROVIDED BY THE SOUTH ORACLE, S.L. “AS IS” AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. WHILE THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IS BELIEVED TO BE ACCURATE, IT MAY INCLUDE ERRORS OR INACCURACIES.
THESE INTERNET SITES MAY CONTAIN LINKS TO EXTERNAL SITES WHICH ARE NOT UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE SOUTH ORACLE, S.L. THEREFORE WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF ANY LINKED SITE. THE SOUTH ORACLE, S.L. IS PROVIDING THESE LINKS TO YOU ONLY AS A CONVENIENCE, AND THE INCLUSION OF ANY LINK DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT BY THE SOUTH ORACLE, S.L. OF THE LINKED SITE.